Real Estate Auction in Monticello, NY
Saturday, March 25th at 12:00 noon * preview begins at 11:00am
Tuesday, March 21st from 4:30-5:30 and 1 hour prior to auction.
Structurally sound single story, one family ranch style residence with 952 sqft of living area. Mud room, kitchen with storage, living room, three bedrooms, one full bath, five closets, attic, crawl space basement, hardwood floors and canopy style garage with slab of concrete.
Small/economical 60’ x 125’ lot with private backyard. Newer windows, good roof, newer front steps, gutter, vinyl siding and canopy style garage with storage.
Property Sells With
- New frigidaire two door frig/freezer (auto ice and water)
- Electric stove
- Newer Kenmore 80 washer and dryer
- 2008 Bradford White Corp Defender Safety System hot water heater (gas)
- Kenmore 80 oil furnace (forced air) (serviced 2015)
- 100 Amp Electric[/one_half_last]
Tax Map # = 119.-6-8
Built in 1957
952 +/- total SQFTLA
Total assessed at $49,400.00
Property class is 210 one family residence
Monticello school district
Total taxes paid 2016 (town/county/school/village): $2,700
Sewer/water = comm/public
Heat is hot air
Fuel type is oil
Building style is ranch
Acreage is 60’ x 125’