Absolute Real Estate Auction (2 Waterfront Parcels)
Old style home on 65’ x 168’ lot built in 1930 and 75’ x 121’ lot with a nice 2 bay garage both with significant waterfront footage and beautiful boat dock on the Oneida River directly across from Glosky Island in Clay, NY. Waterfront Footage is approximately 140’ and from this location the Canal System is easily accessible along with the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence River and even the Atlantic Ocean. The properties are set up for all year round living or for a seasonal get away here in Central New York. Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to purchase at auction these two real estate parcels and their extraordinary benefits.
Auction to take place on-site at 9134 Henry Clay Blvd., Clay, NY 13041 (Onondaga County) Attention: Both adjacent parcels will be sold at the same location and time.
Saturday, November 18th, 2023 at 12 noon * preview begins at 11 am.
**Dress for the weather**
Auction for the Estate of Scott G. Pierce
Real Estate Property 1
– Tax Map # : 034.-01-16.0
– Built in 1930
– Full Market Value 2023: $134,228
– Property class: 210 – 1 Family Res.
– North Syracuse School
– utilities propane/electric/oil, 200 Amp electric
– Private sewer and private water
– Rinnai right way to heat water hot water heating system
– New Lennox propane forced hot air furnace (New in October 2023)
– 2 Beds/1 Bath home on 65’ x 168’ lot
– Living room, sunroom
– Solid outbuilding and nice back deck
– Large concrete boat dock on approximately 65’ ft. of waterfront on the Oneida River
– Paved driveway
– Tons of storage space
– Clean, Quiet Neighborhood
– Private and secluded
– Must contact Onondaga County and North Syracuse Schools for exact taxes without exemptions
Real Estate Property 2
– Tax Map #: 034.-01-15.1
– 75’ x 121’ Waterfront lot with 2 bay garage (Approximately 75’ waterfront on Oneida River)
– Full Market Value 2023: $16,779
– Property Class: 312 – Vac w/improvement and waterfront footage
– North Syracuse Schools
– utilities = electric
– Must contact Onondaga County and North Syracuse Schools for exact taxes without exemptions.
Standard Real Estate Auction Terms
10% buyer’s premium added to final bid to equal the total purchase price. 20% down on the day of auction, with the remainder due at closing within 30-45 days. 20% down payment must be in certified form. Time is of the essence. Administrator’s Deed. Property sells “As Is, Where Is.” All tests and inspections must be done prior to auction day. All statements at auction take precedence over any printed material. Real Estate to be sold free and clear with NO liens, NO back mortgages and NO back taxes owed! Auctioneer agency represents only the sellers. Lead paint may exist.
Standard Antique/Personal Property Auction Terms
15% buyer’s premium added to final bid to equal the total purchase price. Time is of the essence. Full payment due day of auction by cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and debit cards, checks with bank letter of guarantee. All items sold in “As Is” condition. Subject to errors and omissions. Driver’s license required for bidding number. All statements at auction take precedence over any printed material. NOTHING removed until settled for.
Z and R Auctions NOTE
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to purchase, at auction, this nice, clean and private property in Clay, NY.