Absolute Real Estate, McCoy Antique Pottery and Personal Property Auction!
Well maintained, spacious Ranch home on a 106’x300’ lot. Built in 1963. The property is located in a quiet, country setting just waiting for a new owner.
Auction to take place on-site at 296 Talmadge Hill Rd. West, Waverly, NY 14892 (Tioga County)(Municipality of Barton)
Saturday, November 12th, 2022 at 10 a.m. * preview begins at 9 am. Dress for the Weather!
Auction for Beverly and Christopher Hill
Open House: Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 from 4:00-5:00 pm and 1 hour prior to auction.
– Large living room
– Maytag electric stove
– Gibson refrigerator/freezer
– Enclosed front porch
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Hardwood flooring
– Lots of closet space
– Central air
– Block walls with concrete floor
– Like New Beckett forced hot air furnace OIL
– 275 gallon oil tank
– Reliance 606 40 gallon water heater
– 200 amp electric
– Hague Watermax water filter
– Kenmore water softener
– Newer plumbing
– Nice large private lot with mature trees and landscaping
– Good roof with gutters
– Vinyl siding
– Newer Windows
– Attached 1 bay garage
– Paved driveway
– Large wooden deck off the back of the home(storage space under deck)
– Nice back yard
– Tax Map # : 145.00-1-18
– Built in 1963
– Full Market Value 2023: $78,474
– Property class: 210 – 1 Family Res.
– Waverly School District
– utilities oil, electric
– Private sewer and water
– Must contact Tioga County and Waverly School for exact taxes without exemptions
Antiques and Personal property to be sold
– McCoy Antique Pottery (Kitty Cookie Jar and many other pieces)
– Putney Basketville Vermont picnic basket
– Matchbox cars and case
– Like new treadmill from IFit.com
– Nice Wicker set (Double seat with 2 chairs and 2 side tables)
– Amana washer and dryer in good shape
– Bowling patches and belt buckles
– Costume jewelry
– Corky Pig H.P. Co. 1957 USA piggy bank
– Lane cedar chest
– 8 Point Deer mount
– Nice indoor electric heater
– 2 bedroom sets
– China cabinets
– Milk glass
– End tables/coffee tables
– Carnival glass
– Kitchen table and chairs
– Misc. Kitchenware (lots)
– Hand tools
– Much, Much More Yet To Be Uncovered!!!!
Standard Real Estate Auction Terms
10% buyer’s premium added to final bid to equal the total purchase price. 20% down on day of auction, with remainder due at closing within 30-45 days. 20% down payment must be in certified form. Time is of the essence. Warranty Deed. Property sells “As Is, Where Is.” All tests and inspections must be done prior to auction day. All statements at auction take precedence over any printed material. Real Estate to be sold free and clear with NO liens, NO back mortgages and NO back taxes owed! Auctioneer agency represents only the sellers. Lead paint may exist.
Standard Antique/Personal Property Auction Terms
10% buyer’s premium added to final bid to equal the total purchase price. Time is of the essence. Full payment due day of auction by cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and debit cards (there will be an extra 3% added to process credit cards), checks with bank letter of guarantee. All items sold in “As Is” condition. Subject to errors and omissions. Driver’s license required for bidding number. All statements at auction take precedence over any printed material. NOTHING removed until settled for.
Z and R Auctions NOTE
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase, at auction, a well kept home and property in a quiet, clean and safe neighborhood. Don’t miss out on all of the treasures to be sold after the property is sold on Saturday, November 12th at 10 am. Z and R Auction Co. will look forward to seeing familiar faces and especially new ones.